Since Tama became the stationmaster, the Kishigawa line has become a big tourist destination. One of the trains has been decked out with calico decor. There are cat shaped lights, Tama patterned curtains, and, just in case you get bored in the 20 minutes it takes to get from one end of the line to the other, book cases filled with cat themed books and manga. While I only got the chance to ride the more popular Tama train, there are also two other “strawberry” and “toy” themed trains. But I mean… they’re not cat-shaped, so how do you compete with that?
A century and a half before our modern fetishism of failure, Nietzsche, born 170 years ago today, on why a fulfilling life requires embracing rather than running from difficulty – such an important and comforting reminder.
I wish I could say happy birthday to this other person, but I guess Nietzsche would do for now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIETZSCHE.
|—||Frank Ocean (via cutely-perverted)|
I was tagged by hitomitomtom ~!
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Water
2. Last phone call = No one calls me anymore.
3. Last text message = “thanks jason!” From my best high school friend, I greeted him happy birthday.
4. Last song you listened to = “Try” Colbie Caillat, heard it from Dancing With the Stars and now I’m listening to it on youtube.
5. Last time you cried = Like… Saturday? I was writing a story and I cried at my own story lololol
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = No.
7. Been cheated on = Idk, she was two-timing, would that count?
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = No
9. Lost someone special = J35$1C@ 08R1QU3
10. Been depressed = People say that I am depressed.
11. Been drunk and threw up = No.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
- Neon Green
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = LYDIA QUON, GEARY GAO
16. Fallen out of love = No.
17. Laughed until you cried = Yes.
18. Met someone who changed you = No.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = I didn’t find out, I was told.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = Not the kiss you’re talking about.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = like 50%?! Lol, I deleted all my high school friends years ago. It was nothing personal, I just had a weird thought that I didn’t want my wall to be filled with RIP when I died.
24. Do you have any pets = All dead/ran away. RIP Fishy/Chippy/Drumstick/Bunnywithnoname.
25. Do you want to change your name = Like a temporary change for a day. Just the spelling of it. I would like my name to be “[ }”, pronounced “Bracket.”
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Stayed home and started Pokemon X. The Pokemon Center greeted me happy birthday.
27. What time did you wake up today = 4:00am, went back to sleep at 5, woke up at 8am.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Sleeping.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = October 16, the day after her birthday so I can stop feeling so anxious because there’s nothing I could do anyways.
30. Last time you saw your mother = This morning.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I wish I could dunk.
32. What are you listening to right now = Nothing.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = No.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = Time. I waste so much time, but I don’t really care about what I could be spending it on. It’s all the same, the more that I think about it. We all die.
35. Most visited webpage = I don’t think she’d want me posting all her social networking sites publicly… Lol.
36. Blood type = O
37. Nickname = My family calls me “Jace”. I don’t like the looks of the spelling though, or the sound of it, but I’m used to it.
38. Relationship Status = Waiting for feelings to fade? I just can’t like anyone else atm.
39. Zodiac sign = I’m a Leo Horse.
40. Pronouns = I like writing in first person, so I?…?!?!?!?!
41. Elementary = The Golden years
42. High School = Maple Story
43. College = Overpriced, useless
44. Hair color = Black.
45. Long or short = Short
46. Height = 5’7”
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Crush!??!?! I have a crush on like everyone.
48. What do you like about yourself? = I am K-K-K-kawaii. But I’m getting old and it’s fading. So sad.
50. Tattoos = Are smeared bird shit!
51. Righty or lefty = I can wrie with both, but I choose my right hand.
52. First Surgery = Removing this big lump on my middle linger in first grade.
53. First piercing = 11th grade, right through my heart :( </3
54. First best friend = Kindergarten, Alice White/ Wilson Tam/ Max Gonzales.
55. First sport you joined = Never joined a sport but always exposed to basketball, whether recess, playing in my backyard, video games..
56. First vacation = I have evidence in video and pictures for going to the Philippines when I was 8 months. It was my grandparents golden wedding anniversary.
58. First pair of trainers = Some handmedowns maybe.
59. Eating = No.
60. Drinking = No.
61. I’m about to = Just want to get this done.
62. Listening to = Nothing.
63. Waiting for = Her to talk to me again!??!
64. Want kids? = If I can afford them. And if I have a wife…
65. Get Married? = I need a wife first. And I want an expensive wedding.
66. Career? = I want to work for the state.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses = I think I’d want to be hugged more, but I think I’d like doing the kissing more, like you can fire rapid lightning kisses at any spot at any time, but hugging takes more time since you have to physically gather yourself, you know? And there’s only certain portions of the body you can actually hug.
69. Shorter or taller = I liked someone taller than me in high school, but I’d prefer shorter.
70. Older or Younger = I like older just because I feel they are more likely in it for the long term.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Romantic because.. I’m insecure, just tell me you’d love me forever and i’d do the same!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Arms with big hands. Because I think she has big ass hands.
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant? The deliberating type, Plato’s philosopher queen.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger= No.
77. Drank hard liquor = No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = No.
79. Sex on first date = No.
80. Broke someone’s heart = No.
81. Had your own heart broken = Never completely broken to the point where I am dead.
82. Been arrested = Almost.
83. Turned someone down = Kind of… looking back, I think I did without saying it directly.
84. Cried when someone died = Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend = Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = For what?
87. Miracles = Maybe unconsciously.
88. Love at first sight = No.
89. Heaven = is a place on earth!?!?!
90. Santa Claus = Yes.
91. Kiss on the first date = Yes, you can kiss on a first date.
92. Angels = She’s an angel *__*
There’s a difference between
The fact that we all know what this means really says something about our social lives
you should all go to your blogs and hover over them
god bless people who talk to you first they deserve the world
i hate looking ugly the first time i meet someone like wait i can do better than this i swear
*ends every piece of advice with “idk though” so that its not my fault if i ruin ur life*
the government is smart
back in the days
they used to burn books and papers
to block the information they dont want you to know
to censor it to delete it
and killed people who knew
to stop revolution
to block new ideas
to keep us under control
in the world we live in today,
we are over loaded with information
theres too much information
too much of useless information
to make us feel as if
we have “the freedom of speech”
and the right “to know”
well the truth is
the government is smart
they knew how to control us
to trick us in to the false feeling of “freedom”
and gave us too much information
now its hard to figure out
which is important, which is not
because theres too much information
too much facts
too many varieties
so that the society breaks up
into a million individuals
and the media, the advertising, the society
tells people to be SELFISH
to be ALONE
to be YOURSELF
and to be in YOUR WORLD
everything is now YOU YOU YOU
its all about YOU
YOU are a star
its YOUR WORLD
YOU can have it for 15.99
is it YOURS
to stop communication
to stop revolution
by creating millions and millions of small revolutions
by creating millions of individuals
to break unity
to break conscienciousness
to break humanity.
so heres my contribution
|—||Daul Kim, 2007 (via coccinelf)|